GPS Based Mobile Phone: Motoming A 1600
The US-based mobile handset maker Motorola has launched its first GPS-enabled mobile phone MOTOMING A 1600 in the Indian market. The touch screen GPS-enabled phone offers lifetime free GPS navigation maps and landmarks of 30 cities, which is powered by MapmyIndia. The maps come preloaded on the memory card of the phone. "MOTOMING A 1600, is the first GPS-enabled mobile phone. The navigation service is free with no activation charges, independent of mobile networks and can be used even without inserting the SIM card," said Motorola Mobile Devices India and South West Asia, Lloyd Mathias. In addition, it also allows voice-guided navigation across major national and state highways. Features:
- Memory slot: 1 GB MicroSD card and an expandable memory capacity of up to 4 GB
- Camera: 3.2 megapixel camera.
- Business card reader: allowing it to read and upload the information of new business contacts.
- Bluetooth: allow its users to share files with other Bluetooth enabled cell phones.
- Talking dictionary: translates a word into the native language and pronounces the word in its native tongue.
- Browser: Opera
- Multimedia: Audio Capture, Audio Playback, Video Capture, Video Playback
- Network:EDGE, GPRS, GSM
- Operating System: Linux
Read Complete Article!